Monday, February 4, 2013

Today is...

After a wonderful weekend, I am closing it out with a day at home completely to myself with nothing I have to do. Although I might sneak some laundry in there. I've leisurely spent the morning in bed working on a blanket that I will share with you later this week and working on posts. Being a home school mom, I'm never at home by myself so this is a true luxury. My girls are on their way back from a fun weekend in Alabama with their grandparents visiting family, and I really miss them. Today will be full of crafting and watching movies. I can't wait to hug and smooch on my kiddos and get all the info on their trip. I can't wait to show you my photos from this weekend. We truly had a blast. XOXO Rachel

2 comments:

  1. It is so important to take time for ourself! Appreciate it!

    Olive xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you're feeling good right now!
    And thanks so much for commenting!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete