Friday, September 7, 2012

DIY Heart Shape Braid


I love the way this braid turned out. Excuse my little whispies that are comming out but this style lasted me all day and it still looked good. I think the fact that my hair is hombred makes it stand out so well. I followed this tutorial




She did her's as a maid's braid and put her pieces straight across but I thought it would be cute to bring them up  in a higher criss cross and it resembles a heart. I also french braided my 2 front pieces because I sometimes just have to get all my hair out of my face, even my bangs. I used my favorite conair super hold bobby pins. This is a super fun style. If you give it a try, leave me a link to your photo.

XoXo




2 comments:

  1. I hope those pin's hold all my rapunzel hair up, that's my only qualm.It look's peachy on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable twist! Your hair looks gorge!

    ReplyDelete