Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Got My Dream Velvet Jeffrey Campbell Shoes!

These are mine all mine.
The next day after i posted about these shoes, we got our first real snow of the year and my sister Erica mentioned that they were getting 5-10 inches in Wisconsin. Compared to our 1-3 inches and she mentioned she could really use some moon boots like when we were kids. You know Napolion Dynamite style. I had seen a pair while i was on UO that night and when i went to see if i could track them down for her. I spotted my dorothy red shoes (minus the glitter of course). And they had dropped down to $54 dollars! They were originally $169 bucks. And they had a size 8, which never happens.  So I knew they were meant to be mine. I can't wait to wear them out. Maybe next month when i go out with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment