Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My matching Joo Kay coin purse find!



It was a complete fluke that I even have this little coin purse and your going to laugh when I tell you where we found it. A couple of weeks ago we were at our lake house, spring cleaning and I made my daughter clean out from under her bed.  She had crawled completely under the bed and all i saw was stuff flying out from underneath it and then something caught my eye and it was the coin purse! When I asked her where she got it, she said her grandpa had given it to her a long time ago and I could have it if i wanted. Heck yeah man! So you never know where a little treasure may come from, maybe even under your kids bed! And it's a nice little addition to my favorite bag.

XoXo

Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Lol, what a riot! Usually you just find an old moldy P.B.&J under a kid's bed!!!lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am your new follower, hope you have time to check out my blog about baking, cooking, crafting, and gardening!
    http://www.thegirlinthewildwest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... what a find!!

    Cute blog!

    Catherine (your newest follower)
    FEST (food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete