Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Online Inspiration- Anthropology head band

What a beautiful hand band- www.anthropology.com


I cut the tips off a paper clip to make loops for the ends that i glued  them on the ends of the gemstone chain. I used e6000

It wound up being the perfect lengths to reach behind each ear

It has all shades from clear to amber stones from being perfectly aged

If I made another one, I would probably use a different elastic. I was just impatient and cut the width and length pieces from a larger strip of elastic i had and pulled it thru the loops and stitched it in place. It worked fine.


They turned out really cute. Please excuse my wind blown pieces of hair.



Save those piece of vintage chain. You never know when you will get inspiration to use them in a new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment