Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Starting a Fresh New Year with a New Blog & New Goals- i welcome you to vintage honeybee

I decided to switch to a new blog name that reflects my personality better. Not that the old one didn't at the time but I was ready to move on from it.  So here is my new blog to stay for keeps. Vintage Honeybee! It does suite me well for I love all things vintage and thrifted and if I believed in having past lives, I would dream myself to be a honeybee. I have always had a connection with them in the great outdoors and I would absolutely love to have some myself someday. If you want to check out my old blog then please go to hoorayforallthingsgirly.blogspot.com.  Long one huh? I know. Now on to my goals. I wanted to repost this from my other blog because I have already made some progress on this list and I need to keep motivated.  What are your goals for the year? Here is a list of my top ten.


1- Participate in an art show.

2- Make a dress for myself.

3- Post on my blog weekly

4- Start a group blog with my sisters.

5- Invest in a business e-course

6- Steam line my homeschooling schedule

7- Set up an etsy account

8- Start a creative journal

9- Make a product to sell in my etsy shop

10- Go green and make all natural cleaning products.

That pretty much covers most of the bases that I'm involved in.  I already have a couple in the works. Make a list yourself, keep it posted where you can see it regularly and go for it. Make a better year for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment