Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Vegas Snapshots

What a romantic lounge.  They had and awesome indoor fire pit with couches surrounding it. A great place to snuggle with your sweetie.

Sporting my new shoes will take some practice walking in. I felt so tall.





The best meal we had there. 3 people would eat on that steak sandwich.


The biggest cappuccino I've ever had.

It was delicious and I savored every drink.

Just a few snap shots from our recent trip. My husband went there for a convention and we decided to add a couple extra days and celebrate our 18th anniversary. It was nice spending quality time together. My favorites places to eat were Serendipity 3 & Mon Ami Gabi. We had a great but exhausting vacation. Lots of walking and late nights. It is the city that never sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment