Friday, March 30, 2012

Hunger Games Katniss Braid

Courtesy of Liongate Pictures




After watching this awesome movie last friday. I was inspired to try this style myself. I am currently obsessed with braiding techniques and I have to say it made me feel a little tougher wearing it. There are tutorials on you tube that made it easier for me like Forever yours 0727. Even thou this movie was hard for me to watch as a mother, watching children fight for survival. It was definately impressed with it's original story line. We will be eagerly waiting for it's sequel.


With a little practice I will get it perfect but I have a ton of thick long hair so it's a challenge.


I thought it appropriate to take my pics in the woods too so I snapped some shots at the park today on my lunch break. It was so beautiful, I had to take advantage of the weather. What's funny is I had this peasant dress on and with the hair and about 20 years younger I would fit in with all those kids waiting at the reaping. Too funny.
Have a good weekend all.

xoxo

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. I have also attempted the Katniss braid since watching the Hunger Games, although yours turned out much better! Just wanted to say hello and that I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deary, I think everyone should try this one. Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete