Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Yummy Nutella Pie Pops




Besides these ingredients you will need your favorite cookie cutters, an egg to glaze the tops and sugar to top.

It's pretty straight forward, I cut my shapes out and put on foiled cookie sheet that is sprayed with cooking spray. Words of advice and I know this is going to hard to exercise restraint when it comes to this step. Don't add too much nutella, just a dollop with do ya. If not you will have issues when it comes to sealing the edges. I used a fork and it seemed to work well. Brush the tops with your whisked egg and sprinkle with sugar. I cooked them at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes but you will need to keep an eye on them because it could be more or less depending on the size. I also did cherry heart ones.  They made a nice get well desert for a friend of mine. It's so easy you have to give it a shot. 



2 comments:

  1. This sounds yummy!! We are gluten free but I make wheat-free pie crust all the time. How is it that most anything on a stick tastes better? Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a healthier alternative for sure. Then maybe I can have more than one and not feel too guilty about it. And just about anything on a stick us better. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete