Friday, May 11, 2012

Fabric Heart Hair Comb


Don't throw away your scraps of fabric. You can use them for little accessories like these. I made a tiny paper template and cut my fabric and felt out the same sizes then used embroidery thread to to do a running stitch to attach pieces together. Then I layered them as I went and glued them down with E6000. It's a cheap quick project and you can have it done in 20 minutes flat and be ready to hit the town.

                                                                             XoXo
   
                                                                 

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea. I have so many scraps just laying around I will have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! I have tons of fabric just itching to be used! :)

    http://vivikstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea, a brilliant way to repurpose something into something beautiful and brand new! I absolutely adore your header too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. I would love to see your version of this project. And thanks so much for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute!! I will sure do so, thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete