Thursday, July 5, 2012

New Records for my Collection


I recently came across some more records for my collection. I got a little bit of everything this time. My sister said I had to get Toto. I don't know if i remember any of their music but I trust her judgement.   I do know that I love me some Duran Duran and I got completely giddy over the Saturday Night Live Soundtrack. As you know, I love the Bee Gee's. Major childhood memories and I've always loved heart and the best part is i didn't pay more than $2 bucks for any of them. I still need to get a needle for my record player and I can't wait to play them.


XoXo

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of those people who has records but doesn't have a record player. Haha! I just love collecting them, though. I do want a player eventually but I'm not even sure where to look...

    ReplyDelete