Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Monday Everyone





It seemed like we had a touch of fall in the air the weekend. It made for great weather to be outside in. I got to get  a lot of projects outside done. We also got to try out a new restaurant for breakfast, "Tupelo Honey's". It definately got the Vintage Honeybee stamp of approval. I had crab cake eggs benedict and my husband got a spicy Mexican Breakfast burrito. It was delicious and my sweetie got me my own jar of honey for the road. It's the same honey I had with my hot tea. Which totally hit the spot.  I love seeing all the acorns out on the ground and all the little squirrels scampering to pick them all up and store them for the winter. I hope you got to enjoy the fine weather too.

                                                                          Xo

1 comment: