Thursday, August 23, 2012

Random reminders of Summer




Pears
This cute print

Sticker books...one of life's simple pleasures...and a fantastic way to squander my allowance each week!
I always loved sticker books as a kid.
Buy a rubber door mat and spray it any color you want it to be ♥
these cheery rugs
i want to make these..
these stitched mushrooms



I'm clinging to the last bits of summer even tho I'm looking forward to fall. These were just such cheery images. I hope your enjoying these last day of summer, too.

                                                                        XoXo


2 comments:

  1. YAY! Thank you for posting a summer post! I am SO not ready for all of these fall blogposts I keep seeing around. And that pear print is just about the cutest thing ever.
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that first print is so cute! I don't want summer to end! :)

    ReplyDelete