Saturday, October 13, 2012

Book Review- One Yard Wonders



I have to say that out of the two books, this was my favorite. There were lots of projects that I would do. These were some of my favorite's, This top, luggage tags, fabric kite & hand bag. The projects were original and well illustrated and both books come with all the patterns you need which is a big plus in my book. Lots of fashion projects. This one gets a big thumbs up from me.




Even though this book had more projects for people with small children, I still really enjoyed it. That paint by number ironing board over is the best.  Along with patterns for adult and children's capes. I am a cape lover. And that little pig family just made me smile. I have to say that these two books were some of best I've seen in awhile. They can be found on amazon here.


xoxo

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment