Monday, December 31, 2012

My 2012 goals accomplished


Here are some of the goals that I accomplished this year. I'm pretty proud even tho I didn't accomplish all of them. I think this year I'm going to stick to trying to accomplish 3-4 a month and making sure there are lots of fun ones too. I might even set up a little reward system for accomplishing some of the harder ones.  Here's what I did this year...

Read 3 novels- I read the hunger games trilogy and I have to say that I can't wait for the second movie to come out.

Post on my blog weekly-  I think I only missed 2 weeks all year that I didn't post, not too bad.

Invest in a business e-course- I actually bought 2 that I'm currently working on dream job & blog love from a beautiful mess.

Hone in on my personal style-  when you start approaching the big 40 you start to analyze your style to see what changes need to be made to stay age appropriate and not embarrass your kids.  I think that feminine and vintage can be carried thru your lifetime if its done well.

Start a creative journal- I have a divided 5 subject notebook that I write my ideas in and I think that will help keep me focused.

Experiment with hair braiding technique's.  You can find them here and here.

Improve my blog I have tried thru out the year to make updates to my blog and with the purchase of the blog love e-course I will be able to make it look like a million bucks.

Streamline my homeschooling and help my daughters pursue therir personal passions- currently they do their schooling online which I love and my oldest daughter takes guitar classes which she's obsessed with and my youngest daughter is taking archery class. My little robin hood she is.

Improve my home garden even tho I struggled with extreme heat and squash bugs this year, I still got a ton of produce. With this being my second year I feel like I finally have some knowledge under my belt and I'm excited for spring.

Learn the art of couponing- this was as fun thing to do. And who doesn't like getting things for free.

Discovering new music some of my favorites Mumford and sons,  Jillian Edwards and. The honey trees.


It was as full year and I'm working on my new list. How about you?  What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment