Sunday, March 17, 2013

Follow me on Bloglovin




Sad to say that our beloved Google Friend Connect will soon be leaving the web in July and will be no more. I have been switching all my accounts over there and I have to say I really like it. It makes it easy to keep up with all my favorite blogs. I've also be debating on whether to switch over to my .com address I have. Of course it would be a process of starting all over on word press, which will be daunting and take me some time and I worried about losing any of my great subscribers in the process. Still thinking about that. If you wish, you may click on my bloglovin link on my side by and follow me that way and tell me what you think, if you already haven't been using it. Hopefully it will be a smooth transition for everyone.

Hope you had a great weekend.

XoXo

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I was distressed over this too, but this weekend I made the leap and moved all of my blog reading over to bloglovin' and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete