Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Funny Jewelry Holder








How funny is this project. Super cute for any little girls room. It's pretty straight forward. Perform a hippo amputation and we are using the upper half.I used an exacto knife and it cut it easily. It is funny to see the buns by themselves.  I painted the wood plaque  with a bronze acrylic paint, after it's dry, apply mod podge to the center portion, keeping it off the area that you will be applying the animal to. Apply the super fine glitter to it over a piece of paper to make it easier to put the remaining glitter back in it's container. Apply your hanger of choice to the back. I used short screws and some wire.  Use E600 to glue your hippo on and let it completely dry before using.  It makes me smile every time I see it. 

1 comment: