Monday, April 2, 2012

Thrift Store Scores- A little bit of Everything.

This sweet juice glass

This little house shelf to display trinkets

This beautiful Vintage Towel

This table cloth that reminds me of the ending or Ratatouille

New patterns for my collection

The one to the left is a jacket pattern.

I will have a cool record player to play this some day.



These are some of the treasures I got at the thrift store.  I love my collections and I love add to it here and there. What do you like to collect?

XOXO

Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Very cool vintage finds! Lately, I have been collecting vintage divided snack dishes with silver handles. Completely random, but I'm obsessed.

    Cheers!

    Vang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all get on our kicks of what we are obsessed with. Mine is vintage patterns.

    ReplyDelete