Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easy way to put your child's artwork on to fabric

Can you tell she has angst when it comes to drawing.


We edited it out and took the best ones and since she drew with sharpie, it was easy to trace with a pencil.

After she got her stitching done, I helped her with the flowers that were more complicated.

Adding tiny googly eyes is a nice and easy way to add character. 

I painted the frame lavender and then glued a piece of felt (signed with name and date) on the back. Hang with a piece of ribbon and your done.



This is a fun and memorable craft to do with you kids. My husband actually laughed when he came into my bedroom and we were both snuggled in my bed working on our stitching. Like mother like daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Awe! that is adorable. I invite you to check out and follow my blog. www.dancingondaisys.blogspot.com

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete