Monday, April 16, 2012

Black Apple Spring Sale

When I woke up this morning, I laid there and checked my bloglovin account to get my mind going even tho my body wasn't willing to move yet and I saw that Black Apple was have her Spring Sale! 



I was so excited to see this.  I have been wanting to start my collection of her prints. I love her color palette and images. If you like what you see above, please go to her link and check her etsy shop out. I think it's so important to support independant artists. You can buy pictures anywhere but why would you buy something generic when you can buy something someone else doesn't have. I didn't see one of the prints I ordered being available anymore. I must have snagged the last one. I will share the ones I got when I get them in the mail next week. It's only 2 days so don't wait, they are selling fast.

Xoxo

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment