Friday, April 13, 2012

My new line of Zipper Clutches


Today was such a gloomy day that I decided to work on a new line of Zipper Clutch purses for my etsy shop.  After getting school work done, we had popcorn and hot chocolate and then I got to work. I'm doing bright liners and zippers to make them super springy. My sister fell in love with this one so of course she got the first one. I'm still picking out fabric to make more. I would like to get a dozen sewn up before I post them to my site. I will publish updates when I get closer to being done.  Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. congrats!! they look really good, great job =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I love mine! It is larger than you think, and will fit all my shtuff! I posted mine and you can get a better idea when you see it next to my dress. All will be lovin when they get em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Elle. I love to sew. And what girl doesn't need a cute clutch for a night out on the town. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete