Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Crochet wooden hangers

I had such a fun time  making these.
I followed the tutorial from Dotty Angel.
Even if you don't want to make the hangers you have to read her bio.
It is the most enchanting bio story I've ever read.
Even tho it not real,
You can't help but wish is was your own story.








Dotty Angel

I plan on making more of these.  They were an easy and fun project. And will look cute when I start listing my vintage dresses on my etsy shop.  Thanks for stopping by.

                                                                             XoXo

4 comments:

  1. I hunt similar ones at thrift stores. I will try my hand at making some. Part of the grannie art I am enchanted by. I loved Dottie Angel's first book and can't wait for the second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read her book but I do love reading her blog. It's so enchanting.

      Delete
  2. Oh i love them! They turned out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! They look great and functional, too!

    ReplyDelete