Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tips for Crown Braiding Long Hair





I recently tried the crown braiding technique and love how it turned out. I would make just a few changes next time.

1- Start with damp hair and apply your favorite lightweight gel or mouse. I had lots of fly aways from not doing this.


2- Use heavy duty bobby pins or criss cross regular ones to lock your style in.

3- I also sectioned off the front portion starting from behind the ear to the other and comb back the back portion and put in a hair tie until its time to start braiding it into the rest. This made it easier to manage.

4-Use a flexible finishing spray to keep it looking natural.


For the complete how to go here. If you try this,I would love to see pictures.

 XO


Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, its quite a thick mop of hair. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Look's Beautimous! You should share the great new bobby's that work so good on our heavy lock's.:)

    ReplyDelete