Friday, January 11, 2013

Lately





Lately I have been obsessed with....

Watching- Downtown Abbey and Little Paris Kitchen. 
I also watched 
So this is 40 at the movies last weekend when my husband and I had a whole weekend to ourselves, which was awesome, and we laughed hysterically and could totally relate as parents but super funny even if your not.

Eating- everything low carb. I'm actually pretty proud of myself so far. No major cheats and I've lost 5 pounds so far, which is encouraging.

Smelling- All the yummy scents of my shipment of bath and body works. Its their semi-annual sale and I stocked up on winter scented hand soaps, lemon vanilla body wash and honey suckle & lemon vanilla body lotions. The lemon is totally my favorite.

Hearing- the sound of mall music. I haven't been in a mall forever but now that I have a 13 year old who is constantly growing out of her clothes and unfortunate for me is now taller than I am. Only a petite person would understand the why.  Let's just say that when they start trying pat you on the top of your head and grin about it, you start to get a bit cheezed off. :-)   It was a long day of shopping but I closed it out properly by stopping by the thrift store on my way home.

I hope to find time to photograph my recent thrift score scores and share them with you next week.

Have a great weekend!


Rachel


4 comments:

  1. I will thanks for visiting, I did stop by your cute blog too. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding new blogs to follow. I'm in! Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss! I'm also trying to lose weight, hopefully I'll be 15 lbs lighter by May. Good luck!

    www.hsquaredfashion.com

    ReplyDelete