Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Outings....St. Louis Magic House









If your in the St. Louis area and you have kids then you need to check out the Magic House. Its one of our best family attractions. The facility is huge with three levels of non stop fun and a slide that goes down all 3 levels. I know because I've been on it.

If your wondering what the last 2 pictures are, the first is a wall made of long plastic sticks that makes an image of whatever's pushed into it. So of course my nephew had to pretend to pick his nose. And the last one is the static machine. Which gives you in stand wacky hair.  So much fun. If your rolling thru town, its a definitely must stop.


3 comments:

  1. Oh the nose pickin pic is the best! And I <3 the mousehouse;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all looks so fun! They're crazy hair cracks me up. I'm a new follower.
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liz, it is a blast even for the adults.

    ReplyDelete