Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sprucing up the patio

One of the things on my summer check list was sprucing up my patio. I scored these cute vintage reproduction chairs from lowe's for $20 bucks a piece.
I love the look of these bird bath's stacked together and my favorite flowers in them- moss roses. They aren't supposed to be perennials but they came again this year.

And my favorite is this wire table that I scored at the thrift store for $2 bucks.

Topped with an enamel pot that my grandma gave me filled with these lovely beauties.
I have to admit, that it's no ordinary wire table. It's actually a tennis ball pick up basket. I say why not! Take a second look at those thrift store items and see if they can be repurposed for something else. Have you scored anything good at the thrift store lately?

XoXo

Rachel

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little patio! I love these additions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely space! That wire basket is just fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute patio area. i just love the birdbath planter - it's so pretyt. i'm not good with keeping flowers alive but have been trying :)
    -- jackie @ jade and Oak

    ReplyDelete