Thursday, May 1, 2014

$1 Curtains

Has anyone else ever seen such a thing? When I purchased it, I assumed it was a plastic table cloth. I was drawn by the beautiful print so I just snagged it. Upon closer inspection I realized that it was actually curtains. For a buck, I just couldn't pass it up. And they went perfectly in my studio. Will I keep them up forever? Probably not, but they were a cheap thrill so I will keep them up till I get tired of them and then repurpose them into something else. What quirky items have you found at the thrift store lately?

XoXo

Rachel

4 comments:

  1. You'll never believe this but I've got those curtains - I haven't taken them out of the packet yet as it seemed a shame! I didn't realise how pretty they'd look! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that if anyone would have them it would be you. My curiosity got the better of me, I just had to see what they looked like up.

    ReplyDelete