Thursday, March 14, 2013

Collections...vintage suitcases



I absolutely love these. I have slowly collected these and I have to say that when you find one at the thrift store, it shines like a sunny day. I actually gasped when i saw the one of the left and grabbed it immediately and giggled like a little girl.

The blue one on top was a sweet, sweet gift from my big sister. We're always getting things for each other. When we see a sweet find, we have to get it for each other. It's nice to have an extra pair of eyes looking for stuff for you when you can't be there.  What do you like to collect?

XoXo

Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Love vintage and love suitcase! Nice idea. I collect special rocks from travel destinations, scarves, typewriters and feather earings!

    Olive xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping over from the Blog Hop. I think I would squeal with delight at finding one of those suitcases! You're so lucky to have such a great collection, and in such great condition too! I love bottles and jars, I have way too many already but it's hard to resist a giggle inducing find!

    ReplyDelete