Friday, November 22, 2013

I love Springfield

We ate at so many good places. The aviary crepery for dinner. Savory crepes and campfire marshmellow coctails, Yum! Teabites for breakfast and fresh pastery's.
Hitting the farmers market and leather shop. I bought some bloomers by the way. Perfect for lounging around the house. And I'm inspired to make some to sell in my shop.
Vintage shops galore. I loved funtiques. I will show you the project that I made with items from there soon.
gorgeous antiques malls and brunch with scones and devonshire creme
And a trip to a local winery.

I cannot say enough about how much fun I had. There is truly nothing like a girls trip. You get to do all the fun stuff that you don't normally get to do on a family vacation. We shopped till we dropped and fit in as much fun that we could. If you haven't gone on a trip with your friends, oh what your missing out on. You have got to
plan a trip and check out all the local sweet spots.

Have a great weekend.

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. You got some great snap's of the trip! I love mini trip's that only take 4-6 hrs to find a weekend full of fun! Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete