Thursday, December 19, 2013

Candied Pecan Banana Bread



I recently posted my recipe for candied pecans and I used them in my banana bread to make it extra
yummy. Here's the recipe, try it out and tell me what you think

3 medium bananas
1 C sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 c flour
1/4 c melted butter
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 c nuts

Mash your bananas and then add sugar, egg & butter and stir. Then add flour, salt, baking soda
and nuts. Stir just until all the ingredients are combines and then pour mixture into either a
regular bread pan and bake for 50 minutes 
or mini loaf pans and bake for 35 minutes
Bake in a 325 degree oven until your fork comes out clean
when you pierce it.
Then enjoy with a bit of icy cold milk.

The candied pecan's give this bread an unexpected sweet crunch. It is truly to die for.

XoXo


2 comments:

  1. Where's mine? Don't you go eatin my bread! :/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would rather go for freshly baked chocolate chip cookies or a slice maybe even two of chocolate fudge cake with my icy cold milk then this.

    ReplyDelete