Thursday, December 19, 2013

Felt Acorn Earrings




I have been obsessed with the color mustard lately. So when I saw these felted acorn ornaments, I knew I wanted to make a pair of earrings. It really was so easy. Take your wool roving and using a bowl of warm soapy waters, get the felt wet and then form it in the shape you want and let it air dry over night. After it is completely dry, use your E6000 glue to glue it into an acorn top that you have drilled your holes in and fished your wire thru making a loop to fasten your earring on using a jump ring and WaLah, you have a cute pair of felted acorn earring of your own. For more information, use the link above and make sure you make some in lots of colors.
These are so cute.

If you make a set of your own, I would love to see them.

XoXo

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Cool style of ear rings and i must say you have good sense of fashion and i ll follow your idea's thanks.

    ReplyDelete