Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Most Popular Posts of 2013


 Cute Hair Styles from Skunkboy








Just thought I would do a little reflection on 2013 and share the most popular posts of the year. This year has been a doozy. It's been filled with great moments and others that we will never forget like losing our beloved family dog, lola. We also closed it out by selling our lake house this week. So it has been a year of drastic changes for us. We really don't know how to feel about this upcoming year. It will be so different. I am looking at it optimistically and am actually excited. Were planning our trip to celebrate our 20th anniversary of being married in February and a nice family trip to Florida, with a visit to Disney. It was our way of making up for the fact of selling our lake house, to our kids. So a lot of fun stuff planned. What are your big plans for 2014? Making any goals for the new year? After I did so well on my 4 simple goals recently, I am encouraged to keep going. I hope 2014 is a good year for you too.

                                                                        XoXo

                                                                       Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I sure loved that suitcase redo!!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for commenting on my last post!

    ReplyDelete